Our retained client is looking to add a top-tier Business Development professional to their growing team. This company has evolved over the last 130 years and will remain at the cutting edge of technology in their field to provide the industries best services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute the sales department go-to-market strategy
- Be a fundamental contributor in the digital transformation process
- Work in close cooperation with the Marketing department to ensure consistent messaging
- Develop and implement operational strategies to achieve or exceed business objective
- Implement new, innovative sales strategies for both direct and indirect sales
- Assist with complex sales negotiations
- Attend sales presentations and help close sales deals as needed
- Directly develop and manage large, high-profile customer key-accounts such as network owners, utility companies, national utility constructions firms and other industry related strategic partners
- Actively participate in a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Anticipate and react quickly to trends and changes in markets and performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4-year technical degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with a proven track record of both direct and indirect sales
- Experience working with Manufacturer's Rep firms
- Ability to individually develop, manage and grow strategic accounts
- Provide voice of customer information back to leadership to help navigate strategy
- Provide accurate sales forecasting to other members of the leadership team
- Ability to build strong customer and dealer relationships
- Oversee the maintaining of a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel domestically upwards of 60% of the time
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.