Director of Talent drives organization-wide talent management and development initiatives; and designs, implements, and manages all recruiting strategies for our company. Responsibilities include talent acquisition, workforce planning, organizational design, development and training, and succession planning. You will also help us maintain an equal employment opportunity environment. This position reports to the CHCO.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management (development, training, retention)
- Workforce planning
- Organizational design
- Organize and oversee individual, team, and organization wide training and employee development programs (both outsourced and in-house)
- Develop and deliver employee onboarding and retention programs
- Manage career-pathing options with high-potential employees and their team leaders; build succession plans
- Lead all sourcing strategies; build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience
- Manage external recruiting partnerships with colleges, job boards, external recruiting sources, and HR software vendors
- Manage, develop, and maintain job descriptions
- Workforce planning: Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Measure key recruitment and employee development metrics
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as directed or assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IR/HR, Education, or related/relevant field
- 8+ years of working experience in HR with responsibilities around talent acquisition, talent training and development, and workforce planning. 3+ years of working experience in a management/leadership role.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.