As the Event Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owned, sponsored, digital, and physical events from strategy through to execution. From research to conception to budget reconciliation to ROI tracking, this role serves to align our client's events with marketing strategy and business goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to deliver on the events strategy
- Research, identify and deliver an events strategy that is a best fit for our client
- Produce, manage, and meet objectives in all stages of event planning, design, and production. Including (but not limited to) trade show sponsorships (virtual and in-person), partner, industry, customer and prospect events, webinars, as well as field event support
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with outside vendors
- Work with sales and customer success to define goals, target attendees and determine tactics
- Act as the onsite marketing lead at events to complete setup, provide support and ensure everything runs to plan
- Conduct pre and post-event evaluations, track ROI and produce consistent, clear reporting on events program
- Manage of all events, operational and administrative activities to ensure efficient delivery of events, within budget
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in Event Management, Marketing, or related field
- 5+ years in an event, project management or similar roles
- Exceptional time management and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Impressive references and event portfolio, within B2B, AdTech or Martech
- Experience with event/marketing technology platforms (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Splash, etc.)
- Basic marketing ops skills, such as SFDC campaign creation, defining email lists, setting up event programs in HubSpot
- Ability to see the 'big picture', take initiative and oversee multiple projects independently
- Solid understanding of compliance with all insurance, legal, health, and safety obligations associated with event production
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.