Our client is looking for a Forecasting and Analytics Manager for their RevOps / GTM team. This will include planning, budgeting, data analytics, reporting, and forecasting to maximize customer success. If you have an excellent command of relevant data sets (including Financial, Sales & Marketing, Costs) and strong comfort with databases and data analytic tools, this is your opportunity to join an excellent mission-driven organization with a great culture!
What will make you successful in this role:
- B2B software/SaaS background with heavy Sales team data
- Supporting Sales and Client Success teams with data insights
- Ability to own campaign and GTM planning with a map to the Finance team for forecasting and budget alignment
- A background of wearing several hats and having flexibility in your scope of work, not a rigid silo of responsibilities
- A desire to leverage your knowledge and experience to be able to take ownership and autonomy of this work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with leadership to define/identify new metrics and performance indicators across GTM team.
- Create/Maintain GTM department forecasting and align department and company forecasts
- Identify revenue improvement within current lines of business
- Identify new opportunities where revenue-generating teams can bring value, and drive
- Own capacity planning and the GTM data deck
- Create GTM Compensation Plans
- Create predictive analytics (for deals and Rep performance)
- Create customer health scoring and ideal customer profiles
- Collaborate with Sales and department leaders to gain a deep understanding of customer
- Track and analyze customer insights (LTV, ROI, Trends, Expansions power list)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ Years in a Forecasting, Planning or Analytics Role
- Demonstrated technical ability to leverage data using spreadsheets and databases and
then translating into insights that can be presented to senior leadership
- Experience working in Google and Microsoft Tools (including Excel), HubSpot, and Allbound. Outreach and Tableau are a plus, but not required.
- Ability to understand complex problems and find solutions
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.