Our client is looking for an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to put your talent for conceptual thinking and fantastic organizational and conflict management skills on full display. If you have an aptitude for negotiation and a passion for non-profit, we’d love to discuss your deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing, management, training and why you’d be qualified for this position. Contact one of our HR recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct new hire orientation and necessary pre-employment onboarding activities includes setting up work area, preparing orientation files and materials and ensuring necessary communication to other departments and sending necessary notifications.
- Conduct off boarding activities including scheduling exit interviews processing terminations and sending necessary notifications and communication to other departments.
- Assist with annual HR initiatives such as performance reviews, open enrollment, HR trainings to include coordination, follow-up, and filing.
- Maintain employee badges ensuring updates occur as requested or needed.
- Serves as a back-up to other Human Resources functions as needed (recruitment and benefits admin).
- Implement new processes and audits of human resources function and systems to streamline and improve department functions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in several of the following areas – recruiting using social media, new employee orientation, employee relations & communications, benefits, and policy administration, HRIS reporting and optimization, and HR process improvement
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, able to create and modify moderately complex Microsoft Word and Excel documents
- Must enjoy creating user friendly information
- Must be detail-oriented, and enjoy organizing, prioritizing, tracking, and following through on tasks to be completed; keeping others informed of progress relative to expectations
- Must enjoy building relationships, collaboration, and teamwork
- Must be a self-starter, identifying opportunities for process improvement
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.