Our client is looking for a talented and innovative Human Resources Manager to join their growing team in Delavan, WI. In this strategic role, you will lead the site’s Human Resources function and offer expertise in the areas of talent management, recruiting and retention, workforce planning, compensation and benefits, coaching/development, change management, and employee relations. You will collaborate with leaders across the organization to solidify the strategic goal to be an employer of choice committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all employees feel heard, respected, and have a sense of belonging aligned to Win Right values!
Our client is offering a highly competitive total compensation package, including 4 weeks starting vacation, 11 paid company holidays, and unlimited sick time for this exciting opportunity. Relocation assistance is available for this role. Additionally, Delavan is well known for its lakes and parks! Spend your summers in the picturesque Delavan/Lake Geneva, WI area while being close enough to enjoy day visits to the surrounding cities of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
This role offers the opportunity to acquire multi-site and multi-country experience, as the Delavan HR team also supports a Distribution Center and our five (5) services centers located in Canada and in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Operations team to develop strategies and actions plans to drive improvement of HR/People metrics. Analyze HR performance and develop root-cause counter measure (RCCM) plans to achieve expectations on key HR initiatives.
- Utilize lean principles, continuous improvement methodology, strategy deployment and other methods to achieve a culture focused on growth and operational excellence.
- Leverage our values, key culture concepts, and guiding behaviors, to drive accountability and employee engagement.
- Drive continuous improvement by evaluating existing processes and focusing on improvement of tools, digitization, and process controls to increase overall efficiency of the HR function.
- Champion talent management initiatives by leading the performance management process, talent acquisition, and talent development for exempt & non-exempt levels for operations employees.
- Manage employee relations issues, build engagement, and resolve employee concerns effectively.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have earned a Bachelor's (B.S. or B.A.) degree.
- Have 6+ years of professional experience working in a Human Resources role, including experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in manufacturing, food and beverage production, logistics, warehouse, or other fast-paced environments required.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans.
- Experience in change management is highly preferred.
- Experience with talent management, skills-gap analysis, and professional development.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.