Publicly listed technology company in the sports betting and online gaming industry is looking for an Interim Controller with strong technical accounting, audit, cash flow, and report writing experience. SEC, 10-K, 10-Q, and ASC is a plus. Fully remote position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing technical accounting analyses
- Managing the external audit process
- Executing internal controls and evaluating SOX framework
- Overseeing quarterly external (SEC) reporting
- Preparing annual budget and cash flow forecast
- Leading the implementation of NetSuite from QuickBooks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Prior experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a controller is preferred
- NetSuite experience is preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.