The Leave of Absence Administrator coordinates the support for all leave of absence requests. They effectively coordinate all leaves to include general administration and program compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act, statutory leave and all related employment laws. The Leave of Absence Administrator performs exemplary customer service and assistance to team members and leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administers leave programs. Reviews employee leave requests to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with company policies as well as state and federal leave laws.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for leave of absence in alignment and under the general direction and guidance of HR leadership and the legal department
- Administers Family Medical Leave Act to include tracking hours used/taken for intermittent leave and works closely with the HR Solution Center and Payroll to ensure that pay is accurate and correct
- Communicates absence, accommodation and return to work information as appropriate to employees and relevant supervisors/managers
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing leave cases (FMLA, STD, LTD)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.