Do you have a talent for planning, running, and delivering projects designed to improve the functional efficiency of a great HR department? If so, our client is looking for a talented M & A Project Manager who is an expert in their HR knowledge and experience. Successful M & A Project Managers will have an adept talent for creating projects, setting timelines and milestones, allocate resources, manage budgets, and deliver results on time. We’re looking for a Project Manager who can combine their deep understanding of all aspects of HR at the management level with the vision, planning ability, and drive to generate positive change in as efficient a way as possible. If this sounds like you, contact one of our HR recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison to the CAO while partnering with CTO and other Project Managers in all M & A related activities
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders on progress, issues, and impediments to on-boarding projects
- Monitor and manage risk and opportunities, including stakeholder assessment and change management risks
- Manage strategic and tactical initiatives such as acquisitions, integration process improvements and other business transformational related project
- Understand the business at a high-level to assist in decision making similar, but not limited to, who to involve with projects and how all M&A activities affect business productivity
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience with M & A, preferably with the operations side of M&A
- Prior experience with divestiture helpful
- Change Management experience preferred
- Critical thinking through problem solving
- Excellent professional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical mindset
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.