This is a brand new opportunity to lead a team and create and implement best in class HR systems, workflows and matrixes. This position will lead and coach a team of 6 while establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily work of TMSC team; including training, coaching, and motivating team to provide unmatched and timely service to all HR customers.
- Develop training and process documentation; train, monitor inquiry tickets and calls, develop and track team performance to ensure service and quality standards are met.
- Develop and ensure that all SLAs are met and report activity on TMSC scorecard.
- Evaluate phone and intake technology functionality; proactively recommend improvements and implement recommendations as needed.
- Assess HR technology for TMSC; proactively recommend improvements and/or workflow changes to implement recommendations if appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to address common inquiries with existing or new self-service functionalities and/or improved knowledge management system content or case management methodologies.
- Monitor team performance of various office support duties for the HR department that may include maintaining or retrieving on-line or paper files, mail (incoming or external mailings), data entry, new hire file creation, orientation folder preparation or ordering supplies, etc.
- Collaborate with HR partners to ensure proper procedures are created, maintained and followed for team member all employment, job, pay, benefit, leave of absence, etc. transactions.
- Hire, train and retain qualified team members; deliver/address performance feedback, create goals and identify tactical approaches to achieve goals in alignment with department objectives.
- Serve as resource to support special projects that may include area of specialty such as payroll, benefits, leave administration, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, and/or compliance.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate data administration rules, data security standards, as well as Human Resources policies and procedures. Follow all Team Member Service Center policies, processes, and guidelines.
- Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to the area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred; or equivalent years of work experience.
- 5 or more years of experience working on Customer Service, Call Center or HR Systems or HR supervisory role.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources Service-Call Center operations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and multiple customer requests in a timely manner
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.