If you are a RevOps Analyst with experience building reporting and dashboards, and creating repeatable processes with GTM sales tools (HubSpot, SFDC, or Outreach), this is your chance to join an excellent mission-driven organization with a great culture and growth opportunity!
They have offices in Minneapolis and Tampa. Their ideal candidate will be able to come in hybrid 1-2 days per week. If you are remote, you will travel in for quarterly meetings.
What will make you successful in this role:
- You are a self-motivated, quick learner with experience in sales tools (SFDC, HubSpot, Outreach.io) who can clean data, manage leads, build reporting and dashboards, onboard users, and lead business reviews
- You can leverage learnings from projects you work on to determine repeatable tasks in order to take ownership of the Ops needs for each dept over time
- You are a resourceful problem-solver who can streamline operational process across CS, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within GTM tools
- Own day-to-day GTM operations/tasks
- Onboard and setup new partners within GTM tools
- Update and load forms/documents within GTM tools
- Review/Complete sales and customer deals
- Complete GTM team compensation, accruals, and scorecards on a monthly basis
- Review partner revenue share on a monthly basis
- 2+ years in Operations, Finance, or Analytics role
- Experience working in HubSpot, SFDC, or other CRM tools
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities
accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency and fluency with Excel and/or Google sheets (including pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Work well under pressure, with excellent prioritization and executional skills with timely and transparent communication
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.