Our exciting client is looking for a RevOps Project Manager to act as the hub for all project requests with their RevOps / GTM team to keep their day-to-day operations running efficiently. If you are a nimble PM who has managed projects including end to end process mapping and documentation for inbound and email lead management, sales and deal flow processes, customer onboarding, and demand gen campaigns, this is your opportunity to join an excellent mission-driven organization with a great culture!
This company is based in Minneapolis. Their ideal candidate will be able to come in hybrid 1-2 days per week.
What will make you successful in this role:
- Past ownership of managing resources and workflow of key contributors (experience managing B2B SaaS projects or understanding of SaaS organizations is ideal, but not required)
- Understanding who the right resources are (RevOps, IT, etc.), developing project plans, and managing oversight of that plan
- Setting priorities and monitoring progress against milestones on multiple projects in various stages
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owning and leading Revenue Operations projects to support Sales, Marketing and CS teams
- Setup and ownership of RevOps calendar, ticket management, and resource assignment
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and implement standardized processes
- Creating/updating onboarding playbooks for GTM team
- Mapping team processes from end to end
- Mapping customer journey and deal flow
- Creating department project/process templates
- Measuring and reporting on project performance/success milestones
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in a Project Coordinator/Project Manager role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present updates to an audience of various levels and businesses
- Ability to identify, introduce and implement new process improvements
- Skilled at defining project scope, understanding the objectives, and identifying and track key milestones
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that are scalable and automated
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience working in Google & Microsoft Tools, HubSpot, SFDC, Allbound (Outreach is a plus)
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.