The Sales Delivery Manager will work directly with our client’s customers to design, build, and operate custom sales motions inside of their customers’ unique revenue environments. This includes creating training and development for the customers’ sales teams (SDRs) on the new processes with the goal of driving behavior to achieve sales goals by utilizing the recommended playbooks and customer technology stacks.
This role is remote.
What will make you successful in this role:
- A passion for training and development, experience leading change management projects, and the ability to inspire others to adopt new processes.
- Experience implementing different sales and marketing technologies with the ability to act as subject matter expert in sales development tactics.
- Excitement for data analysis and crafting predictable, repeatable outcomes, along with expert knowledge in developing, documenting, and optimizing processes, and executing consultative solutions for external customers to transform their sales and marketing organizations.
- Polished and effective communication skills with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a customer organization and to articulate complex issues in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies and services solutions that drive increased business value.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating training and development for the customers’ SDR teams. This includes establishing KPIs and reporting, monitoring performance toward goals/metrics, and advising on performance plans or correction of error issues.
- Working with customers’ data teams to create and deliver accurate, high-quality reports, analyses, insights, updates, and customer-facing readouts to drive customer decisions around strategic and operational questions.
- Leveraging sales systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SalesLoft, Outreach, Gong, Apollo, Groove, Zoominfo etc.) to drive growth and scale within the customer’s environment.
- Acting as a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and working directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth. This includes presenting Executive level business reviews (monthly, quarterly) and owning a P&L for each project.
- Analyzing and mapping complex business processes, while identifying opportunities for business process re-engineering.
- Developing and executing end-to-end projects to drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales & marketing efficiency and automate areas to help drive growth goals.
- Staying informed on the latest digital sales trends and best practices in modern outbound/inbound functions to further develop the team’s offerings, capabilities, and expertise in line with client needs and market evolution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-3 years leading a team of SDRs or providing training and development of SDRs in a software/SaaS company to be able to establish KPIs and monitor performance of SDRs as they learn these new processes.
- Strong executive presentation skills to influence organizational alignment and adoption.
- Advanced to Expert level experience working with CRM software(s) (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) with ability to navigate inside of a CRM to create custom reports, dashboards, and visual layouts.
- Working knowledge of data, and common data visualization tools and reporting techniques.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.