What will make you successful in this role?
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills that will allow you to coach your team to shine in each platform and initiative.
- Analytics-based decision making to be able to evaluate programs and make strategic recommendations on how to make adjustments to improve customer experience and engagement.
- Winning track record of driving measurable business growth through the design and implementation of innovative digital marketing strategies.
- Outstanding problem-solving and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a lot of moving parts and partner relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the digital innovation team of 4 that oversees mobile apps, email marketing, and three websites
- Plan and implement integrated campaigns, including content, messaging, innovation, and overall user experience
- Reporting across all digital platforms on trends and recommendations to optimize campaigns
- Manage email marketing strategy and oversee communication schedule and marketing automation
- Drive app UX/UI enhancements to increase revenue opportunities in the areas of membership retention, membership sales, retail, food & beverage, and partnerships
- Assist with digital sponsorship idea generation, comp creation, campaign design and development, execution, and reporting
- Leverage experience partnering with sales, management, and creative leaders to drive distinction in an ambitious consumer marketplace
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party app developers and related partners
- Work with marketing team and media agency to place appropriate tagging and tracking to monitor digital ad performance
Required Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a complex, consumer-facing organization preferred.
- Prior team management/leadership.
- Demonstrated background in developing marketing campaigns for lead generation and direct response.
- Experience developing and leading successful multi-year brand and conversion campaigns.
- Experience using code repositories like Github or BitBucket and deploying code using Git
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.