You’ll work on a small team of engineers to build a robust, scalable, and intuitive platform to power the commerce-focused websites, which allow customers to configure and order products. You’ll work closely with several teams as you integrate with the systems they have built.
With production facilities in Eagan, MN, the engineering department has the choice of working onsite in some capacity, or entirely remotely. You’ll be set up with a Mac, as well as some hardware to help you get the job done.
A healthy work/life balance is key, so you’ll have a flexible schedule.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain scalable services within commerce platform
- Develop web applications
- Work collaboratively with technical and business team members to design, develop, and maintain web applications that serves users well
- Strive for a strong and consistent client experience for all who use the Platform – developers or otherwise?
- This is primarily a back-end position; however, if you are interested, you’ll also receive opportunities for front end work
- Flexible web API for delivering commerce related information
- Surfacing product ordering systems in a commerce web platform
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong interest in building and understanding systems; if you have proven experience doing so, that’s even better
- Experience using traditional server-rendered techniques
- Ability to jump between frameworks, databases, and languages while debugging complex problems across an entire platform
- A pragmatic perspective about software development
- Comfortable writing, reviewing, and testing code
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Node.js, TypeScript
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB preferred
- Symfony, API Platform, React, twig, composer, npm, docker
- EC2, Beanstalk, RDS, Elasticache, CodePipeline – AWS experience preferred
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.