We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our client’s HR team and manage the first stage of your recruiting process. Successful Talent Sourcers combine intuition, industry know-how, and a variety of channels to search for and identify potential candidates. An added skill as a Sourcer is a passion for delivering a legendary candidate experience, whether you're contacting passive candidates or building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Don’t hesitate to contact our HR Recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Use business strategy to inform a proactive recruitment strategy that helps meet organizational recruitment goals
- Create sourcing strategies aligned with recruitment partners and managers needs to achieve short and long-term goals
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Screen appropriate candidates and provide background summaries in accordance with expectations
- Build dynamic working relationships with talent acquisition team members and internal stakeholders
- Leverage online recruiting resources and ATS to identify, attract, present, and recruit top tier talent
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting for construction or engineering
- Experience leveraging an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle, and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.