Our internal HR Interim Solutions team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. The main focus of this role will be to provide support to our Directors of Client Partnerships (DCP) with interview scheduling. This TA Coordinator will also provide general support to our DCPs as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schedule candidate interviews with clients along with making necessary technology/travel arrangements needed for interviews
- Coordinate interview scheduling with candidates while creating a great customer service experience
- Schedule Client Check-ins and interview preparation calls on DCP team calendars
- Ensure timely updates and start details for candidates
- Provide effective communication updates to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members to ensure candidate background checks and drug screens are cleared before candidate start dates
- Provide general Business Development support
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or equivalent HR and/or Business Development work experience
- Professional or internship HR experience, preferred
- Must possess a strong curiosity surrounding business development, talent acquisition, and delivering best in class client interactions
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills required
- Strong communication skills required
- Experience with scheduling interviews
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in workstyle and able to change directions with ease
- Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.