Versique recently sponsored the second annual TeamWomenMN WaveMaker Awards, created by TWMN’s Young Professionals Board to celebrate, recognize, and support up-and-coming female leaders in the Twin Cities who have made an impact in their career and in their community.
More than 70 women were nominated, and 25 were recognized as finalists at the February 9th award ceremony hosted at the Minneapolis Event Centers. Winners were announced in each of the five award categories: Uncharted Territory, Community Impact, Outstanding Mentor, WaveMaker, and Company Champion.
2017 WaveMaker Finalists and Winners
Jennifer Johnson (Winner)
Stephanie Silvers (Winner)
Sara Lebens (Winner)
Kristin Brandli Printon (Winner)
Trust Point Inc. (Winner)
Thomson Reuters (Winner)
TeamWomenMN’s mission is to inspire, encourage and support women in reaching their full potential. The organization’s goal and vision is the following:
- To help women in their first job, women transitioning jobs, and women who want to advance in their career.
- To help improve the leadership skills of women through a variety of ways that will help them succeed in the workplace and in life.
- To help develop strong, confident women by fostering skills needed in their daily lives (either 1-on-1 mentoring, speaking to companies, groups, etc.)
- To reach out to various organizations, businesses, networking groups and advise and mentor these groups to help propel women into future leadership roles.
- To provide a network of women to give back to others by paying it forward so that other women can grow into successful roles and positions.
Learn more about TeamWomenMN and how to get involved here: http://www.teamwomenmn.org/
Versique is one of the top executive search and consulting firms in the Midwest, and has filled thousands of positions and built an unmatched network of candidates and clients. With 350 years of combined recruiting and placement experience, our recruiters work in seven distinct practice areas including human resources, sales, marketing, IT, finance and accounting, engineering and operations, consumer packaged goods (CPG), and executive retained search. To learn more about Versique’s services, contact us here.