We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our client’s HR/People Team. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing and optimizing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through our ATS system as well as social media. A quality recruiter will also be proficient at conducting interviews, data management, and keeping on top of local and national employment law and legislation.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up to date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. We're really looking for an evangelist of QOL workplaces and positions. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements. If you are interested in this recruiting position, please let us know!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of candidates for open roles within the organization
- Provide perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remain updated on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Communication and embody a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Build scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensure structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- Manage a full cycle recruitment desk, in support of on-going hiring needs
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methods
- Provide regular updates to the hiring manager and partner with HR Business Partners as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR Partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specifications and overall recruiting process
- Corporate recruiting and sales/marketing recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.