Our client is looking for a great Workday Consultant. In this role, you will have the opportunity to guide and coach the internal team as they work with the implementation partner. Successful Workday Consultants have an aptitude for maintaining standard project management documentation and metrics without direction. You’d be working directly with other project leads and ongoing operations to deliver successful implementation and manage scope. If you have a passion for helping successful teams drive projects to successful completion, you’re the Workday Consultant we’re looking for. Contact one of our HR Recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coach and guide internal employees on best practices and business decisions in Workday areas of Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management.
- Collaborate with implementation partner throughout project tasks and milestones including testing, training, go-live activities, etc.
- Contribute to successful go-live of Payroll, Time Tracking, and Absence Management for corporate audience
- Proactively seek how to utilize and implement Workday functionality to gain further value across the business
- Contribute to the Workday roadmap and strategy and prioritization of features and enhancements
- Work with stakeholders to plan, prioritize and schedule application enhancements and development
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of application configurations through knowledge transfer training and documentation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years implementing or configuring Workday Customers
- Combination of Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence Management experience
- Experience converting data into Workday
- Experience developing functional business integration requirements, preferred but not required
- Advanced MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS office skills
- Ability to recognize potential issues or challenges and provide solutions to solve issues or software gaps
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.