This role will provide problem-solving for process transformations, including looking at how the company uses the tools and tech they have and how can they do better with those systems and processes. Testing new messaging and software in customer environments and then telling the story from aggregated data for insights, strategic recommendations, feasibility, and testing. This role is remote.
What will make you successful in this role:
- You are someone who looks beyond the data as a flat numerical representation of numbers, dollars and percentages and seeks to derive insights about what the data is showing regarding how to improve sales performance, sales process, and individual sales metrics.
- You can track key metrics such as activities, funnel stages, pipeline, deal sizes, and close cycles, turning that data into insights on how to enable change management within the customers’ Revenue teams to ensure project success.
- You have a passion for developing, documenting, and optimizing processes; implementing and optimizing third-party sales software tools; establishing metrics and reporting for management teams.
- You are a pro with Excel (this is your chance to summarize and analyze data from pivot tables and turn them into sexy workbooks and weekly business reviews to present insights to clients!). You have a combination of strategic thinking and technical acumen with an understanding of sales enablement, revenue intelligence, and marketing automation stacks (Outreach, Groove, SalesLoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Gong, etc.) and how they interface together. What to do and what it needed to streamline and automate processes, and then collaborating with IT teams on the client side to make it all work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and operate custom reporting models inside of the customers' unique revenue environments.
- Establish measurable processes to improve sales and marketing efficiency and automate areas to help drive growth goals and revenue effectiveness.
- Produce actionable reporting and analysis, while documenting and building strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Use passion for data analysis and crafting predictable, repeatable outcomes, along with expert knowledge in developing and executing consultative solutions for customers.
- Create and deliver accurate, high-quality reports, analyses, insights, updates, and other tools to drive customer decisions around strategic and operational questions.
- Monitor revenue metrics with a good understanding of customers KPIs and how they can be improved and what can positively and negatively impact them.
- Lead and manage customer milestones, effectively project managing a variety of tasks and enterprise projects that range in length from 6-12 months.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced to expert level experience with Excel
- Ability to navigate inside of a CRM to create custom reports, dashboards, and visual layouts
- Working knowledge of data, and common data visualization tools and reporting techniques
- Ability to manage multiple large and multiple small initiatives at once
- Experience providing guidance in deploying emerging technologies and services solutions that drive increased business value
- Effective communicator with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a customer organization and influence organizational alignment and adoption.
- Strong ability to articulate complex issues in a way that’s easy to understand
- Skilled at analyzing and mapping complex business processes, while identifying opportunities for business process re-engineering
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.